International Women’s Day annually held on March 8 celebrates women’s achievements throughout history and across nations. At Mega Adventures, we believe in women power and are driven by it, since most of our operations in the background are prepped, supervised and executed by hard working young women who, we are proud to say, have helped us achieve a lot in the short time we?ve been operating.
To commemorate this special day with women all over the world, we have created a unique Kilimanjaro trek that will include a women only group that will be scheduled to summit Uhuru peak on the 8th of March 2019. A 4 day safari to the legendary Serengeti after the climb is an optional extra, a great way to relax your sore muscles while enjoying world class game viewing and hospitality.
For this special trip, women from all over the world will converge in Moshi on the 1st of March in preparation for the start of the trek. It has been designed so that the group summits on the 8th of March via the Machame route, a challenge that will take seven arduous (but ultimately rewarding) days to complete. Below are the trip details and day to day itinerary for the trek and the Serengeti safari.
1. Transfers to and from the accommodation in Moshi to start and exit gate.
2. Park fees, camping fees, rescue fees for non-resident adults (please request reduced rate for kids below 15 years)
3. Guides, porters and chefs.
4. Three meals a day on the climb.
5. Full camping facilities, including mattress and sleeping bags, except for personal gear (available for rental at our office)
6. Oxygen tank, frequent oxygen and pulse checks during the climb.
8. Airport transfers
9. Pre-briefing & equipment check one day prior to the climb at the guest?s hotel/hostel in Moshi.
10. Free city tour (walking) on the free day prior to the climb.
(applicable when choosing safari)
11. Comfortable 4?4 Vehicle Customized for Game viewing, unlimited miles.
12. English Speaking Guide (Please request for other language Speaking Guides French/Chinese/German, supplement $25 per day subject to availability).
13. Full board accommodation in safari class lodges and tented camps (Subject to availability).
14. Park fees, Crater Fees, Conservation fees (Please request for reduced rates for Kid below 15 years).
15. Bottled water.
17. Air Ambulance Cover from AMREF Flying Doctors.
1. Accommodation before and after the climb (can be organized).
2. Tips to crew (check our sheet for recommended tipping in our Climbing Faqs and Safari Faqs).
3. Travel insurance.
4. All items of personal nature.
5. Beverages and laundry except where shown.
6. Personal mountain climber gear (available for hire).
International Women’s Day 2021
|Group||Kilimanjaro Trek Only||Kilimanjaro Trek & Safari|
|Price pr. Person||$2,040||$4,040|
(255) 763 389 246
firstname.lastname@example.orgHelsingørvej 46, 3200, Helsinge, Danmark